Translate

domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

My brother


 
Hector is my younger brother and he is twenty one years old. He is tall and physically fit. He has short boxed beard, so his friends called him Dirk Nowitzki, who is a basketball player of NBA. They think that my brother looks like him. Hector has a long face, big dark eyes like olives and has white skin like milk. My brother is young and handsome.

Hector is a very shy person, but when you get to know him, he is very funny because he is always making jokes and funny things that make people laugh, he is also very kind and respectful other people. He loves sports, specially playing basketball and also football in his free time. My brother always helps if someone asks him for help, so he has a kind heart, he is loyal and understanding. For me he is a great person and interesting to know. Have him as a friend is really great.

 Reflection: In this writing I improved the gramar, but still had problems with punctuation. It was difficult for me to describe a person physically and the personality, so the pre-writing helped me a lot to organize the ideas. It´s not perfect, but I think it is one of my best writing because it didn´t have a lot of gramar mistakes, and punctuation problems were less in compared to the first text I wrote.

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario