Translate

jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

Happy morning

I'm a morning person. I don't like to wake up late because I feel like the day gets shorter and I don't have time to do everything that I need to do. I love seeing the sun in the mornings and listening to music so I feel happy to start a new day. Sometimes it's difficult for me to wake up early, but I still prefer to get up early. I like waking up and thinking that I hace another day to live; that makes me feel happy and grateful to God. Every morning the first thing that I do is playing music. Then I take a shower and after that, I have breakfast, and finallly I'm ready to start my day feeling energetic and glad, that's why I will always be a morning person.


Reflection: This is one of my first writing. Doing a pre-writing helped me a lot, because I didn´t know how to start writing the text.Writing down the ideas on a paper was very helpful, so it was easier to organize the ideas and start a draft. I had a lot of punctuation mistakes and some grammar mistakes. I enjoyed writing this text, because it made me realize that I am a morning person.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comentario: